For contacts:  cordialiter@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I think that I will not marry


A girl wrote me a letter...

Dear brother in Christ,
I am writing to you to share with you my story, a story of God's infinite Mercy and Love full of delicacy... You can publish it if you want, changing my name... but I have to sing the Mercies of the Lord, because He has liberated me from great evil. I have been in convent, not very observant in fact, even if sisters had good heart. Somehow suddenly I got very sick and demanded them expressely to go home. Than my spiritual suffering started. I was close to suicide, so strong was this interior suffering and noone could help me, neither priests nor doctors. I could not pray and finally, exhausted, I abandonned the prayer. But deep in my heart I loved God. I do not know how... Than I also abandonned good moral, unfortunately, falling in love in man who did not observe commandements. It was strange because deep in my heart I had this feeling that even than Jesus was the Spouse of my soul and therefore I should return to Him... many struggles came between this time and now... when some feeling told me to go to south of Poland, change environment, start over, return to God... I did so... and suddenly Jesus made that the boy who I was in love in felt in love with someone else... I felt so free when I told him that I will certainly pray for him and wish him luck, but also wish him God's love... since a little while we were not a couple any more and more and more I was telling him about God... he told me that he became a better person because of me and that there is something extraordinary in me... actually Jesus put a border between me and men so I cannot cross it any more... He saw my weekness and provided me help... and I actually think that I will not marry, Cordialiter. I think to remain single because I feel Jesus' call... I felt in love again with Him. I always think about HIs Heart, and want to dwell in it, and to console Him, and to be close to Him... I found inner peace while renouncing to idea of marriage... Everything became light again... I know that I am a sinner and feel unworthy to become a nun, even if strict closter attracts me so much, but I want to offer my penance and life to Jesus for souls who are maybe the most lost... Because I know that His Hand took me from the middle of sin. Actually my state became better when I have tried to pray again... and I feel so happy, and can't understand how is it possible to be loved so much by God... I would like to love Him now and during eternity... He really became my best friend, my Spouse, my Father, my everything...

I would like to tell everyone - it is never to late to come back to Him. And actually we only have to have this will - He will do the rest.

Because He is Love... Without limits, pure and holy...

May He bless you, dear Cordialiter...

(signed letter)